- Term Loan (Rupee or Foreign Currency).
- Swapping banks with limit enhancements.
- Interest cost reduction.
- Readjustment of repayment schedules.
- Bullet Settlement.
- Converting of debt into equity and quasi equity.
- Mezzanine Finance/ Quasi Equity Structure.
We understand that businesses are fluctuating in nature and it is vital that companies should constantly review their capital structure to ensure smooth functioning across all business cycles. Each company requiring debt restructuring is unique.
We focus on thoroughly understanding the company, its businesses, and the industry in which it operates and thereby define restructuring and strategic options. This process eventually ends with securing finance after having solved bewildering financial problems associated with distressed companies.