- FINCOPE Due Diligence Service can cover:
- Ownership pattern/ promoters' profile.
- Organisation structure, controls & systems.
- Key managerial personnel.
- Business profile.
- Demand - Supply analysis of the industry
- Past financial analysis on audited accounts.
- Current and proposed bank facilities.
- Debt servicing track record with banks.
- Group companies/firms.
- Third party checks with customers, suppliers, auditor, bankers' feedback.
A Due Diligence Investigation is a methodical and meticulous examination of a business or person and it should particularly be performed prior to embarking in any kind of cooperation.
FINCOPE's Due Diligence Service is a customized solution for an Independent Verification of customer profile. It can cover document verification, specified interactions and site visit. The report can cover following contents
FINCOPE's Due Diligence could also cover document verification, specified interactions and site visit.